The description of my experience
Using Google Drawing for educational design was unique.
Please step inside
of my brain and take a peek.
How do I describe this new Google Drawing tool?
It makes me giggle and I start to drool.
When I drew those first lines
My brain cells jumped from obtuse to oblique.
I live in this creative world and my mind went into overload.
I hope this Google gives you a giggle throughout your daily abode.
‘Oodles of Googles, Drawing Wiggles and Making Giggles’
© 9-11-11 by Hunter Menning
All Rights Reserved
Razzle dazzle give me a dabble
Dabbleboard is smooth and fast, oh they’ve thought of it all
Then along comes Google Drawing
And wipes away the others all.
What did Google do
To make drawing so good?
They got creative and sneaky
And they probably even serve food!
Webspiration Inspiration
Perspiration shows
Cause when Google Drawing walked in
The word FREE is what everybody knows
Then for the quality
I’m totally sold
The advanced align tool
And double lines – in bold!
Hundreds and hundreds
These usually run
In a collaborative the way
Google does it way to fun.
And if you click the heart
That you love it so much you are in tears
A map of all the people drawing
In your city suddenly appears
I clicked on that map
To see who else was there
I was shocked to see
It was my next-door neighbor with the wild hair
I knew she was an artist
She had that look
The next thing you know
They’ll probably start, Google Cook!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment