Sunday, August 14, 2011

BP7_One Minute Video

Welcome,

Here is a brief video explaining the powerful Web 2.0 Tool, Poll Everywhere. Enjoy







1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can see quite a bit of use for this tool. This would/could be especially useful for our CBR project! Many of us are using surveys for feedback on our CBR, but there's no reason we can't also use mini polls throughout the phases to get instant feedback from students. And with the "trendy" looking interface and mobile support, I can imagine that would be incentive for students to participate.

    I've learned about a lot of really neat tools from this class this month, and many of them can be used for CBR, in current classes, or future EMDT courses. Thanks for adding another tool to my "Education Toolbox" :)

    Your use of screenshots and images in your video was also really well done. Many times, the images fill up the screen, which is useful sometimes, distracting others. By keeping some of the negative space on the outside, it forces focus to the image, and removes distraction. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete