Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wimba Week 3 Summary


Celebrate Life's Possibilities!

Hi, welcome to my summary for the EMDT MAC course week 3 Wimba achieve. I liked the surveys and feedback segments. The first question was, “How is the book ‘The Art of Possibility’ different from ‘The Power of Positive Thinking’ or Oprah’s, ‘The Secret’?” Well, I couldn’t stop reading The Art of Possibility. It was much more engaging to me because of the authors’ Benjamin and Roz’s style of writing. The next question was, “Which chapter meant the most to me and why?” I loved the chapter when Benjamin set up a mediation session between two businessmen who were ready to dissolve their company agreements. Benjamin helped them through this difficult dispute and helped solve the problem. Shear genius. The last question was, “What things are you going to take from the reading and use in your teaching and life?” This book is a ‘reinforcer’ all around for me. I appreciate every word in the book and smile along with the passion that exudes from each sentence. Thank you for having this book in the course work! I highly recommend it for everyone – who can read. 

1 comment: